Saturday, April 18, 2009

100% plus more!

Today, I received 100% of my financial support for this summer! Praise the Lord! PLUS more financial support that will be put into a scholarship fund for students who are coming on the project that do not reach their full support goal. I'm really excited that the Lord is providing in this way because last summer when I was in Milwaukee as a student for this summer project, I did not reach my full support goal and my support was completed through this scholarship fund. I would not have been able to continue my summer in Milwaukee without reaching my support goal, and probably would not be writing this blog right now if it hadn't been for people giving above and beyond their required support.

So, again, I thank all of you for all of your prayer and financial support! The Lord is moving in great ways!

No comments: